The Student Portal is where students can take online assessments, view their test results, complete assignments, take surveys and access personal resources. This document will review how to take a Student Survey in the Student Portal, including the use of tools that may be available.
- From the Top Menu Bar, select Survey.
- Click on the Start arrow next to the assessment name as instructed by your Test Administrator.
- Click on the survey name as instructed by your Test Administrator.
If the survey is setup to be Anonymous, a link will be provided to the student by the teacher.
Begin the Survey
- Survey Name and the number of questions is displayed.
- If any Tools are available for the Survey, they will appear in the header.
- The Survey may include an instruction page. Please follow the instructions as presented on this page.
- Select Proceed to begin the survey.
- The survey question currently on screen will be highlighted.
- Select the Exit Survey button to leave the survey.
- Select Preview, Next or Submit Survey buttons for navigation.
When all questions are completed, you are finished with your survey.
Submit Survey Results
- The Submit Survey alert will appear and request confirmation when submitting the survey.
- Select Cancel or Submit Survey.