Apply permissions for roles and users specifically to using Surveys.
Where to Start
- In the Launchpad, select Admin to begin.
If you do not have access to this option, you do not have permissions to update/modify Admin features.
Permissions by Roles or Users
Permissions can be applied as appropriate for your organization. For surveys, we recommend selecting either Roles or Users. Applying survey permissions to a:
- Role(s) allows for all users assigned the selected Role will have the enabled permissions available to them
- User(s) allows to select a specific or multiple users to enable permissions as appropriate.
Click to select the Roles or Users tab to continue.
- Upon entry of either choice, you will see a menu of options to enable permissions.
- Select Survey to review permissions for survey use.
For the user or role selected, apply any of the following as appropriate:
- To view surveys and see results, select View.
- To be able to create and edit their own surveys, select Create/Edit.
- To have the ability to permanently remove an authored survey, select Delete.
- To have the ability to publish a survey, select Publish.
- To be able to duplicate an existing survey and make a new one, select Copy.
- To close this screen, select Close.
What permissions are best? Truthfully, it will be all of them unless otherwise desired. Users can only complete the above actions or permissions to their own surveys.