GradeCam™ is an assessment grader that allows teachers to use a computer with a camera or almost any USB document camera to score assessments using GradeCam answer sheets. Once the answer sheets are scanned under the camera, the GradeCam integration posts assessment scores directly into the system. This document will review how to install the GradeCam Plugin.
GradeCam is only available for use if your district has licensed it.
GradeCam Lite, with a 10-item limit, is available to all users.
Before You Start
For Chrome, you must get the GradeCam Plugin directly from GradeCam. Go to the GradeCam website to download the Plugin.
Follow the steps to install and then log in to your instance to begin using GradeCam to score assessments. (Also be sure to install your document camera driver.)
For all other browsers, follow these steps:
Access the GradeCam™ Assessment
- From the Launchpad, select Assessments from the grid icon in the Top Menu Bar.
- Find the desired assessment from the list in the Assessment Manager.
- Select the bolded GradeCam icon camera. This will take you to the GradeCam scoring screen, where you can scan the students’ answer sheets.
The GradeCam icon will be bolded if the assessment has been published, GradeCam has been selected as a method of administration in the assessment setup process, and the assessment window is still open.
- In the GradeCam scanning screen, click on the scoring window to install the GradeCam Plugin.
- Follow the steps as outlined by GradeCam to complete the installation.
- Once it is complete, you are ready to score your GradeCam answer sheets.