In this lesson, you will review how to complete a data upload for the TXPRO app.
Only the school districts in Texas will use the TXPRO application.
Only District users with appropriate permissions are able to complete the following task.
Before You Get Started
The TXPRO accountability projections uses STAAR and TELPAS assessment files to project accountability scores of districts and campuses. The files submitted by the user will be processed and if the student assessment data is relevant to the accountability year for which it was uploaded, the data will be stored and used in the accountability projections. You will need the following assessment files:
- STAAR, and/or
- TELPAS data files, in .dat and .txt formats that you received from the state
At this time, CAF or Consolidated Accountability File, based accountability projections are not supported.
- Select Data Upload.
- Click-Drag-Drop appropriate files from your device into the screen, or select Upload Files.
- A Last Calculated message is available to show the date, time, and number of students when data was last calculated
Keep in mind, any changes made may recalculate or change accountability projections for the entire school district. You may close or dismiss this message.
- Files selected will continue to upload, showing Progress Bars for each file being uploaded.
- If you wish to stop the upload process, select Cancel.
- When files are complete, the files will appear with Thumbnails icons.
- Select Submit to confirm uploaded files.
- Select Cancel to stop the process and return to the File Upload page.
- To continue, select Submit.
Now, review your Upload History.