In this lesson you will review the Student Achievement section when reviewing data and projections.
- By default, Student Achievement Domain 1 projections will display following your affiliations (ie. District or selected School Site). Simply click to select a new site, if able, to see site results.
- An overview donut graph will provide a percentage overall of students who have met achievement at the District or Site Level. You can click to open a more detailed graph about the results.
- Component Scores can be reviewed by Scale Score (default) or Raw Score.
- Domain 1 may consist of one to three components based on the campus/district under consideration and the data available: STAAR component, CCMR component and Graduation Rate component.
- Each card provides an Overview and interactive Score Computation options to view data more in detail.
If a score is not available or is null for a component, then the card for that component will not be shown.
Want to learn more about Student Achievement? Visit Student Achievement Domain 1 Scores Explained for more details.
You can also move forward to Domain 2 School Progress!