In this lesson you will review the School Progress section when reviewing data and projections.
School Progress Overview
- By default, School Progress Domain 2 projections will display following your affiliations (ie. District or selected School Site). Simply click to select a new site, if able, to see site results.
- A donut chart provides the overall domain rating for Districts and Campuses.
- Component Scores can be reviewed by Scaled Score (default) or Raw Score.
- Each component of Domain 2 is divided into scorecards Academic Growth and Relative Performance Component Scores.
- Each card provides an Overview and interactive Score Computation options to view data more in detail.
If a score is not available or is null for a component, then the card for that component will not be shown.