This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource such as a Constructed or Free Response.
PRAs are an option for Item Bank, Answer Key Only and ExamView assessments.
Where to Start
Once a resource has been delivered and completed by a student, you can add an additional Activity Part to follow such as a:
- Constructed Response Question
Add a Constructed Response Activity Part
- The activity part becomes Part 2 of the entire activity a student needs to complete.
- Enter a prompt for the student to know what to type when prompted after the original resource.
- Select the notepad to provide students with feedback.
- Enter the feedback you wish a student to see after they submit their prompt.
- Click the move cursor to reorder the resources.
- Select the trash can to remove this activity part from the original resource.
- Click +Add Activity Part to add another part.
- Select Save & Close when ready to save changes made.