In this lesson you will get an overview of the Closing the Gaps section when reviewing data and projections.
- By default, Student Achievement Domain 3 projections will display following your affiliations (ie. District or selected School Site). Simply click to select a new site, if able, to see site results.
- An overview donut graph will provide a percentage overall of students who have met achievement at the District or Site Level. You can click to open a more detailed graph about the results.
- Components of Domain 3 can be reviewed by Percentage of Goals Met or Scores.
- Each component of Domain 3 is divided into the following scorecards: Academic Achievement Status, Academic Growth or Federal Graduation Rate Status, English Language Proficiency Status, and Student Success or School Quality Status
- Each card provides an Overview and interactive Score Computation options to view data more in detail.
Learn more about this domain by visiting Domain 3 Closing the Gaps Scores Explained!