In this lesson, you will go over how to review the upload history for previously uploaded assessment data.
Only the school districts in Texas will use the TXAR application.
Only District users with appropriate permissions are able to complete the following task.
Where to Start
Upload History Overview
- This is the item number of the upload. A total of 10 items will show before having to navigate to the next page.
- Selecting a Delete checkbox for the assessment will remove the upload. This can only be done for files that are Complete or Failed. Uploads that are still in Processing cannot be deleted.
- The name of file and its extension is located in File Name.
- Uploaded by provides the name of the person or user that uploaded the file.
- The Date and Time is available for each file.
- Review the File Size by KB.
- The upload Status may show Processing, Complete, or Failed.
- File Details for Complete and Failed uploads open a pop-up modal with more details about the upload.
For Completed Uploads
- Select Details for a Complete upload you wish to review.
- A pop-up modal will provide details about the upload including imported rows, assessments processed, and accountability projections.
- Close the pop-up using the X icon.
Now that you have uploaded your files, review CCMR & Graduation Data Entry.