This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource. PRAs are resources tied to standards or skills aligned within the questions administered in an assessment. When a student completes the assessment, they automatically are assigned resources to review, remediate, or enrich such skills immediately.
PRAs are an option for Item Bank, Answer Key Only and ExamView assessments.
Where to Start
- From within the PRA landing page of an assessment, click to select a Standard Resource.
- Select + Add Activity Part to begin.
Add Activity Part Overview
Once a resource has been delivered and completed by a student, you can add an additional Activity Part to follow such as a:
- Resource, an additional document video or activity.
- Multiple Choice Question, a follow-up question; and/or
- Constructed Response Question, or free response prompt.