The Performance Review report provides performance data on the Interim Assessments including, overall performance, probabilities, and performance on reporting categories. Results can be filtered by Form Levels: Low, Medium, or High. This article guides users through accessing the Performance Review report and explains the reported data.
Before You Begin
This Performance Review report is available to Texas districts upon request. Enabling the Interim report feature will require participating districts to provide the relevant data to SchoolCity. All submitted data will require data preparation time by SchoolCity staff for loading into the Interim report module. Districts should reach out to their CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the grid, select Reports.
- Select the Interim tab.
- Select Performance Review.
- Select the arrow to update the Roster, if needed.
- Select the arrow to update the Assessment, if needed.
- Use the drop down menus to add filters to the search.
- Select Refresh.
Performance Review Report
- Performance Probability Summary - This chart displays the probability that the selected student grouping will attain Approaches, Meets, or Masters levels in a future Interim assessments disaggregated by District, Campus(es), and Teacher(s)
- Reporting Categories - This chart displays the aggregated student outcomes for the selected student groupings broken down by the Reporting Categories (e.g. RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4, RC5) loaded into the system
- Use the Form drop-down menu to select which Section data to view in the chart:
- Section 1 Only
- Section 1 & 2 - Low
- Section 1 & 2 - Medium
- Section 1 & 2 - High
The Form options available are based on which assessment version a student takes on the second assessment in a series of Interim assessments. For students taking Interim assessments, everyone takes Form 1, and then many students are routed to an additional part of the assessment, Form 2. Form 2 is divided into three versions, each with different difficulty levels: Low, Medium, or High.
If zero students took a specific difficulty level, for example, "Section 1 & 2 - Low", that option would not appear in the drop down menu.
Student Table - This chart displays individual student outcomes on the assessment, including the same probability designations used in the Performance Probability Summary chart categories and Reporting Categories data. Additionally, this chart displays:
- Student Information: Student ID, Last Name, and First Name.
- Probability - Indicates the probability the student attain Approaches, Meets, or Masters levels in future Interim assessments.
- Form - Form option selected in Step 9 (All, Low, Medium, or High).
- Raw Score - Points awarded to student.
- % Correct - Percent of questions correct.
- Reporting Category (RC)
- Standards along with the % correct - Standards attached to the assessment with the percentage of items answered correct.