The Student Response report indicates incorrect answer choices made by individual students. Results can be filtered by Form Levels: Low, Medium, or High. It allows teachers to see individual student misconceptions. Teachers can view student grid and rubric responses to determine performance on open-ended question types. This report also provides probabilities, performance on reporting categories. This article guides users through accessing the Student Response report and explains the reported data.
Before You Begin
This Student Response report is available to Texas districts upon request. Enabling the Interim report feature will require participating districts to provide the relevant data to SchoolCity. All submitted data will require data preparation time by SchoolCity staff for loading into the Interim report module. Districts should reach out to their CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the grid, select Reports.
- Select the Interim tab.
- Select Student Response.
- Select the arrow to update the Roster, if needed.
- Select the arrow to update the Assessment, if needed.
- Use the drop down menus to add filters to the search.
- Select Refresh.
Student Response Report
- Use the Form drop-down menu to select which Section data to view in the chart:
- Section 1 Only
- Section 1 & 2 - Low
- Section 1 & 2 - Medium
- Section 1 & 2 - High
The Form options available are based on which assessment version a student takes on the second assessment in a series of Interim assessments. For students taking Interim assessments, everyone takes Form 1, and then many students are routed to an additional part of the assessment, Form 2. Form 2 is divided into three versions, each with different difficulty levels: Low, Medium, or High.
If zero students took a specific difficulty level, for example, "Section 1 & 2 - Low", that option would not appear in the drop down menu.
The table displays:
- Student Information including Student ID, Last Name, and First Name
- Probability - Indicates the probability the student attains Approaches, Meets, or Masters levels in future Interim assessments.
- Form - Form option selected in Step 9 (All, Low, Medium, or High).
- Raw Score - Points awarded to student.
- % Correct - Percent of questions correct.
- Reporting Categories (RC) - Shows if a student is Under Target, Near Target, or Above Target for each reporting category.
- Item Details - Standard, Question number, Item Type, and Answer Selected.