The report provides a detailed item-by-item summary of how students performed on the Interim Assessment. This report is similar to the standard Item Analysis report, however, in this version, users can sort by Form Levels: Low, Medium, or High. This article guides users through accessing the Item Analysis report and explains the reported data.
Before You Begin
This Item Analysis report is available to Texas districts upon request. Enabling the Interim report feature will require participating districts to provide the relevant data to SchoolCity. All submitted data will require data preparation time by SchoolCity staff for loading into the Interim report module. Districts should reach out to their CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the grid, select Reports.
- Select the Interim tab.
- Select Item Analysis.
- Select the arrow to update the Roster, if needed.
- Select the arrow to update the Assessment, if needed.
- Use the drop down menus to add filters to the search.
- Select Refresh.
Item Analysis Report
- Use the Form drop-down menu to select which Section data to view in the chart:
- Section 1 Only
- Section 1 & 2 - Low
- Section 1 & 2 - Medium
- Section 1 & 2 - High
The Form options available are based on which assessment version a student takes on the second assessment in a series of Interim assessments. For students taking Interim assessments, everyone takes Form 1, and then many students are routed to an additional part of the assessment, Form 2. Form 2 is divided into three versions, each with different difficulty levels: Low, Medium, or High.
If zero students took a specific difficulty level, for example, "Section 1 & 2 - Low", that option would not appear in the drop down menu.
- Item Number - Question number as it appears in Online testing
- Student Expectation - Standard the item is linked to.
- Process -
- Form - Form option selected in Step 9 (All, Low, Medium, or High).
- # Students - Amount of students who answer the question.
- Type - Type of Item.
- % Correct - Percent of students who answered the question correctly.
- Correct Answer - The correct answer choice.
- Incorrect/Partially Correct Answers - Percentage of student who selected each answer choice in descending order.