This lesson will review how to add Personalized Review Assignments for students during Online Testing. PRAs are resources tied to standards or skills aligned within the questions administered in an assessment. When a student completes the assessment, they automatically are assigned resources to review, remediate, or enrich such skills immediately.
PRAs are an option for Item Bank, Answer Key Only and ExamView assessments.
Before You Get Started
Please make sure to have:
- At least 1 Published status (green) Item Bank, Answer Key Only or ExamView assessment available.
- Permission to administer assessments online
- Standards aligned to at least 1 question on the assessment
Where to Start
- From within a Manage Assessments, select the dropdown arrow in the functions column.
- Select Create Personalized Review Assignment.
Choose Resources for Standards
- Select Add an Activity.
- Choose Resource.
- Enter the Resource URL or link to a material you want to use, or
- Choose a Resource Bank to search and find resources.
- If selecting a resource from one of the banks, options to have the activity Open in a New Window can be enabled.
- Users can also set a Recommended Viewing Time that will default to a video length if video resources are attached.
- Users can also +Add Activity Parts to this resource, or an additional multiple choice, resource, or constructed response activity that follows the original resource.
- Select the trash can icon to delete or remove the resource and start over
- Select Save & Close to attach the resource and return to the standards.
- Once a resource is selected, it will be attached to the standard.
- To edit or change the resource, select Edit.
- Continue adding resources as appropriate for standards.