In this lesson, you will review how to enter data for Domain 1, Domain 2, and Domain 3 calculations.
All district users with "Data Upload" and/or "Recalculate" permissions will be able to see the "CCMR and Graduation Data Entry" tab on the Settings page.
- Select Campus Type Filters to help find sites to enter data for.
- Click to select a school or campus.
- As data is entered and saved, a green check will be next to the site name because it has been completed.
I see a gray check mark, what does that mean? A gray check mark next to a campus or school means that data has been entered but is not completed.
Within Domain 1, click or tab to enter data points. The following fields are required:
- The CCMR Rate is the number of CCMR credits/Number of annual graduates.
- The Graduation Rate is the percentage of graduates in a class with state exclusions.
Click or tab to enter data points for the following optional fields:
- The Dropout Rate is the number of students dropped out, out of the number of students enrolled within grades 9-12
- At any point select the Information Icon to get more information on this Domain.
Within Domain 2, click or tab to enter data points. The following fields are required:
- The percentage of students who are Economically Disadvantaged.
Optional, yet helpful:
- Select the Information icon to learn more about this Domain.
Within Domain 3, click or tab to enter data points. A total of 25 required fields are to have data entered:
- Enter the Federal Graduation Rate for each student group.
- Enter the CCMR Rate for each student group.
Optional, yet helpful:
- Select the Information Icon to learn more about this Domain.
- Certain data points are not to be entered and are grayed out.
Save & Exit
- Once data has been entered you can choose to Save & Exit
A confirmation message will appear to confirm changes will be saved. You can either:
- Select Save & Exit to confirm changes.
- Cancel to not save changes and return to the data entry screen.
- A notification will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Repeat the above process for each school or campus as appropriate.
- Select Save & Exit.
Now that you have entered data, you can visit review more information on CCMR Data to be Entered.