SchoolCity enforces restrictions on vendor bank content which districts/organizations no longer have a license to access. Users will be prevented from previewing affected items and passages and cannot continue to administer the assessments that contain delicensed content. This article details what is impacted when vendor content is no longer being purchased.
“Contains Delicensed Content” Assessment Tag
A “Contains Delicensed Content” assessment tag is applied to assessments that contain delicensed content. Users will not be able to remove this tag from these assessments, nor will they be able to use it for other assessments. The “Contains Delicensed Content” tag cannot be edited by users in the Tags Manager. Assessments that have this tag applied can be viewed from the Tags Manager, or on Manage Assessments using the filter for Tags.
Prevent Further Administration of Assessments
Users will be prevented from administering assessments that contain delicensed content any further. Various functions on the Manage Assessments screen will be disabled for the affected assessments in different states (Unpublished, Published, In Progress, Closed):
- Additional students cannot be scheduled and/or activated for testing in Advanced Settings and Online Admin. However, users can still unschedule and inactivate students.
- The Administration Window cannot be extended in assessment setup or using the Bulk Administration Window Change function.
- Functions for “Score with Document Camera” and “Print” are disabled.
- SchoolCity Scan does not list the assessments.
- Unpublished assessments cannot be published until the affected items/passages are removed from the assessment. This also applies to copies of assessments that contain delicensed content.
- Pre-made assessments are no longer available to access on Manage Assessments.
- Functions for Test Booklet and Summary documents in the Documents folder for published assessments are disabled.
Messages for Assessment Functions
A message to notify users that an assessment contains delicensed content and the items cannot be used any further will appear in several areas for the affected assessments, or that the function cannot be carried out:
- Editing unpublished assessments
- A message displays throughout the setup to notify the user that the assessment includes items that cannot be administered to students any further. The assessment cannot be published until the items are removed or replaced.
- Bulk Administration Window Change
- If any selected assessments contain delicensed content then the pop-up window notifies the user that this function cannot be applied to the assessments.
- Bulk Copy
- The copy success message notifies the user about reviewing the copied assessments that contain delicensed content.
- The message on the Assessment Summary, Advanced Settings, Online Administration, Online Preview, and Rescore assessment screens notifies the user that the assessment contains items that are no longer available for use.