This lesson guides users through the different available options under the Functions header of Manage Assessments. Functions are represented by icons under the functions column and are also nested within the functions drop down. Available Functions appear bolded and Functions not available appear grayed out or are hidden.
Where to Start
- Go to the Grid, then select Assessments.
- The Setup function access the assessment wizard of published and unpublished assessments. This function is only available until a student access the assessment.
- The Documents function houses assessment related files. The icon appears as an open file if documents have been added. Files or webpages may be added to the documents folder.
- The Print function directs to the Print Answer Sheets screen for a student, class, or group. This function is not available for only only assessments or if the window for printing sheets has passed.
- The Online Admin function directs to the Online Administration screen. This is only available when the administration window is open for an online assessment.
- The Score Online function is for scoring Constructed Response, Short Answer, or Writing Prompt questions.
- The Google Classroom function pushes the assessment to be administered within Google Classroom. Not all districts and users will have this function - please reach out to your system administrator.
- The Score with Document Camera function is for scoring paper based assessments with a document camera.
- The Rescore function allows for certain assessment settings standards alignment, answer choice corrections, or changing performance levels on the assessment.
- The Item and Test Security function prevents other users from accessing the online preview and reports at an item level for sensitive or high stakes assessments.
- The Test Results function directs to the Test Results report.