The Assessment Summary provides a blueprint of any given assessment. Accessed via Manage Assessments, simply clicking the title of any assessment provides detailed information about the assessment as it currently exists, including points, administration dates, standards, and more. This lesson provides a brief overview of navigating the Assessment Summary.
Where to Start
- From the Grid, select Assessments.
- Select the Assessment Name (in blue) on Manage Assessments to open the Assessment Summary.
- A summary of assessment details appears at the top. This includes the name, year, subject, point total, LTI URL, and administration dates.
- The Item Analysis Report button is available only if there are one or more students who have taken the assessment. This allows users to see the detailed reports of items in conjunction with the blueprint of the assessment provided via the Assessment Summary screen.
- Use the Download icon to download a PDF of the Assessment Summary. Excel, CSV and PDF downloads are now available for AKO, Express, Exam View, Item Bank, and Performance Based assessments.
- Check the Expand All box to open the table to display the summary of each items' standard. Standards can be expanded individually within the table as well.
- Authors have the ability to Edit the description of a standard on AKO, ExamView, Item Bank and Performance Based assessments. This functionality is intended for the Assessment Summary screen to better serve as a blueprint of an assessment.
- Select Performance Level to access the Performance Level(s) linked to the assessment.
- Select Exit Full Screen to return to Manage Assessment.
Any edits to the Standard Descriptions are not reflected on assessment reports.
Edited standards are carried over when the assessment is shared, copied, or bulk copied.