This article provides an overview of how Professional Learning Communities (PLC) members can view Predefined Report results in SchoolCity for the students and teachers that make up a PLC Group.
- PLC Groups are defined for the Current School year only. If the Report Manager Roster Year is changed from the Current School Year to a prior school year, the PLC dropdown will disappear from the blue filter bar.
Users can change the roster between the Current Roster and YTD (cumulative Year to Date) Roster, within the current school year and maintain access to the PLC Groups.
The Report Filter selection bar will provide a different set of Filter Options depending on whether or not the user selects a PLC Assessment or non-PLC Assessment.
Only one PLC group can be selected at a time. No additional Student Groups may be selected if a PLC group is already selected.
- A user who is a member of at least one PLC Group will always see the PLC single-select dropdown menu display as an available filter in the Report Manager blue information bar, even when a "non-PLC" assessment is selected. This is true for the following Predefined reports: Test Results, Student Response, Feedback Cards, Item Analysis, Summary, Demographics Profile, Question Groups, Custom Reports, and Standards Progression Report.
The PLC filter dropdown will not display as an available filter when a PLC assessment is selected.
- The Test Results Report will display data for all students that make up the selected PLC. In addition to their own students, PLC teachers will see any students who are not on their rosters but who are in the selected PLC group. Predefined Reports (Test Results, Student Response, Standard Analysis), will include a Teacher Name column that is sortable. This column can be used to identify the rostered Teacher for each of the PLC Students.
- Users will also see a Filtered Student's Average display after the District Average (Test Results, Student Response, Standard Analysis). This will display the average of the students that appear on the screen when the PLC filter is used.
- The Feedback Cards Report will allow PLC users to view and print feedback cards for students that are part of the PLC but may not be rostered to them.
- For the Standard Analysis Report, Item Analysis Report, Summary Report, Objective Analysis Report, Question Groups Report and the Demographics Profile Report, the user will have visibility of the Filtered Students Average information.