The Student Portal is where students can take online assessments, view their test results, complete assignments, take surveys and access personal resources. This document will review how to take a Student Survey in the Student Portal, including the use of tools that may be available.
- From the Top Menu Bar, select Survey.
- Click on the Start arrow next to the assessment name as instructed by your Test Administrator.
- Or, click on the Survey Flip Card.
- Click on the survey name as instructed by your Test Administrator.
If the survey is setup to be Anonymous, a link will be provided to the student by the teacher.
Begin the Survey
- Survey Name and the number of questions is displayed.
- If any Tools are available for the Survey, they will appear in the header.
- The Survey may include an instruction page. Please follow the instructions as presented on this page.
- Select Proceed to begin the survey.
- If the survey is defined to link to the Teacher, the system will prompt the student to select their teacher.
- If the survey is defined to link to the School, the system will prompt the student to select their school. If the survey is defined to link both teacher and school, these items will be the first two items of the survey.
- The survey question currently on screen will be highlighted.
- Select the Exit Survey button to leave the survey.
- Select Preview, Next or Submit Survey buttons for navigation.
Students cannot revise responses for previously submitted teachers on a survey with single teacher linkage enabled and the Allow Resubmission set to “Yes.” Students can resubmit only after selecting a different teacher for whom the student has not previously submitted a survey.
Submit Survey Results
- The Submit Survey alert will appear and request confirmation when submitting the survey.
- Select Cancel or Submit Survey.