Navigating to and taking a staff survey that has been assigned to you.
Where to Start
- In the Launchpad, select the Survey flipcard.
- Depending on if a survey has been assigned to you, you will find a list of surveys to take or none.
- If a survey is available, click to select the survey to begin.
If the survey is setup to be Anonymous, a link will be provided to the staff member by district personnel.
Taking a Survey
- Surveys begin with general instructions.
- Select Proceed when ready to take the survey.
- You can review and browse questions using the question thumbnails.
- Surveys that link the staff member to a specific school will require the selection of a school on the first screen of the survey. The question will not appear if no linkage was requested.
- You can also move from one question to another by selecting Next to save and continue to the next question.
- Each question will be presented on the screen. Click to select your response as appropriate. Some questions may allow for 1, multiple, or open-ended responses.
- Select Previous to move back to a previous question.
- To exit the survey at any time, select Exit Survey.
- Select Submit Survey when completed with all questions and responses.
- Confirm your submission by selecting Submit Survey or to go back and not send results, select Cancel.
For surveys set up with Survey Method being both online and paper-based (GradeCam and/or Scanning) and with Allow Resubmission turned off, the online survey will no longer be available to take in the Staff Portal once the staff user submits the survey Online or via GradeCam or SchoolCity Scan.