The Parent Portal is where parents can view their student’s scores on a variety of assessments. Once a Parent Portal Account request has been validated by a district designee, the parent is able to log into the SchoolCity Parent Portal. This document will review how to log in and navigate the Parent Portal.
Access and Login
Login to the Parent Portal: Open an internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari), then navigate to your districts SchoolCity website provided by your district or school.
- SchoolCity logo and Parent Portal identification.
- Login: Click here to log in if you have a validated Parent Account.
- Register: Click here if you are new to the Parent Portal and want to request an account.
- Forgot Password: Click here if you need to reset your password.
- Enter your User Name (email address) and Password. Click Sign in.
- Google Single Sign On may be enabled for your district as shown.
The Launchpad is your Home page.
- Menu Bars: The User Menu Bar: Welcome, Parent Name, District/School, and Logout and The Top Menu Bar: SchoolCity Parent Portal, Launchpad, Scores tab.
- Student Name, School, Grade
- Add Student: If you have been granted access to more than one student, click here to select a different student.
- REVIEW SCORES Flip Card: On the flipped side, a list of assessments the student has taken will be displayed.
All test security measures and/or data embargoes that apply to a student, also applies to the parent. If test security measures or embargoes are in place, test results may not be available for specific assessments.
Click on the name of the assessment you wish to view.
- Click on the Review Scores flip card.
- Select the assessment to review.
- The assessment name and the overall results.
- Detailed information is available for review.
Please see the Help document, Parent Portal: Reviewing Scores, for more information.
Register for an Account: If you have not yet registered for an account, complete these simple steps:
- Click on Register.
- Complete Step 1: Find your child’s school by selecting the state and then typing in the school name. Click on the magnifying glass icon to find it.
- Complete Step 2: Click on the correct school name.
- Complete Step 3: Enter all fields. Your email address will be your Parent Portal User Name. The Password you select will be your Parent Portal password. You must enter your student’s district ID number, official name, and date of birth. Click on Create Account when finished.
- A message will appear informing you that your request has been received and is being processed. You will be notified by email as soon as any action has been taken by the District or School.