In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Show option for your class and students.
Where to Start
- Within an active assessment that has student results for PRA activities, select the standard to view results.
View Overall PRA Results
- Total Submissions so far are available here.
- Of the total submissions, an Average Stars Earned is provided.
- Of the total submissions, you can see the Average Time Spent on the resource.
View PRA Results By Student
- Change the view from total submissions to an individual student, by scrolling down to the Show Results for: menu.
- Click the icon to see a complete least of all students who have completed the resource.
- Choose a student to change the view.
- Confirm the selected student by reviewing their Name.
- It will show if the student has completed the resource or not.
- You can view the total stars earned by the student for the resource.
- You can also view the total time spent on this resource by the student.
- The rating the student selected is found in student rating.
- Click Close when done.