In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Stats option for your class and students.
Where to Start
- Within an active assessment that has student results for PRA activities, select the standard to view results.
Individual Stats Overview
- Overall submission results are available at the top.
- Roll over a student bubble to see their score information or click to enter the Student Stats.
- All submissions Average Ratings are available.
- Students who have not submitted results for the selected PRA are shown shaded in gray.
View PRA Student Stats
- Click to select a student bubble to see their stats.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see the student name selected.
- Need to switch students? Click another student bubble or use the dropdown to choose a new student. Stats will change accordingly.
- Click Anonymous to remove student details from the bubbles.
Only when selecting the student bubble will you see the student name in the top gray bar, but it will not turn off Anonymous mode. Click the student bubble to turn the student name off.