Once an assessment has been published, users at the Teacher and School level may share an assessment they have created with other users, depending on permissions granted by the district. District level assessments are already available to all users within the district, so the sharing feature is not an option.
Where to Start
- In the Top Menu Bar, click the grid icon (or current module name) to open the navigation grid menu and select Assessments.
- Find the desired published assessment from the list in the Assessment Manager.
- Check the box next to the assessment name.
- Select the sharing icon located above the Functions column.
(In this example, permission has been granted to share assessments district-wide.)
- Assessment Name, Subject, and Assessment Type.
- Share With: Choose one of three ways to share: Entire District, Selected Grades, Selected Schools, or Selected Users (default setting).