Once an assessment has been published, users at the Teacher and School level may share an assessment they have created with other users, depending on permissions granted by the district. District level assessments are already available to all users within the district, so the sharing feature is not an option.
Where to Start
- In the Top Menu Bar, click the grid icon (or current module name) to open the navigation grid menu and select Assessments.
- Find the desired published assessment from the list in the Assessment Manager.
- Check the box next to the assessment name.
- Select the sharing icon located above the Functions column.
- Click on the circle next to Selected Users.
- Use the drop down menu to search for users by grade level, user role, and/or school, then click on Refresh.
- Or use the search bar to enter all or part of the name you wish to find, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Check the box next to each user’s name with whom you are sharing.
- Click Share.