Once an assessment has been published, users at the Teacher and School level may share an assessment they have created with other users, depending on permissions granted by the district. District level assessments are already available to all users within the district, so the sharing feature is not an option.
Where to Start
- In the Top Menu Bar, click the grid icon (or current module name) to open the navigation grid menu and select Assessments.
- Find the desired published assessment from the list in the Assessment Manager.
- Check the box next to the assessment name.
- Select the sharing icon located above the Functions column.
- Click on the circle next to Selected Schools.
- Use the drop down menu to select the school(s) with which you want to share. This shares the assessment with all users in the selected school(s).
- Click Share.