After completing the Performance Based Assessment Info screen, users who have opted to include Standards will advance to the Standards screen.
This article covers the steps to map standards for a Performance Based assessment.
- If you selected Include Standards in the Performance Based Assessment Info setup screen, the next step is to complete the selection of standards.
- The standard set your district uses for the subject that you selected will appear in orange.
- For ELA standards, the strands will appear underneath. Select a strand and grades will appear. For Math and all other subjects, the grades will appear first, then domains or topics.
- Select the appropriate grade or domain/topic.
- The corresponding standards will appear on the right hand side. Select the standards that align with the assessment by checking the box next to the standard number.
- The Selected Standards will be listed above. If you want to delete a standard, click on the X in the top right corner, or uncheck the box next to the standard number.
- You may also use the search box to find a specific standard, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Add Subjects - If you want the assessment to include standards from other subjects, select Add Subjects button to see a menu of other standard sets that are available. Select the standard set you want and then select the standards as done previously
- Previous/Save/Next - Click Previous to go back to the previous page, Save to save your work, Next to proceed to the next step (your work will automatically be saved).