The Summary screen is the last step to complete prior to publishing a Performance Based assessment. The Summary screen displays an overview of your unpublished assessment and lists additional setup options which will be covered in this article.
Summary Screen Setup:
- Administration Window - Determine the Start and End dates for the assessment. Click the calendar icon to make any changes.
- Hide Overall Score - Slide No to Yes if you want the Overall Score column to be hidden for staff members on the Performance Based assessment data entry screen. This will also hide the Overall Score from all reports.
- Hide % Correct - Slide No to Yes if you want the % Correct score column to be hidden from the Performance Based assessment data entry screen. This will also hide the % Correct from all reports.
- View Rubric (optional) - If you attached a scoring Rubric in the Assessment Info screen (either for the Overall score, or a Rubric for any of the Objectives) you can view the rubric by clicking the column header label(s). If the Score Type is set to Percent Correct, this column displays as an Average between all Objectives.
- Reorder Objectives (optional) - If necessary, click and drag to change the order of the assessment Objectives.
Once you completed your selections in the Summary screen, click Publish if you are ready to post your assessment, or Save & Close if you wish to exit the system and leave your assessment unpublished.
View Your Published Assessment:
- The new assessment will be listed in the Manage Assessments module under the tab in which it was created: My Assessments, School, District or PLC. Assessments that you have recently created or have been working on will be listed under the Recent tab. If published, it will display with a green dot and Published in the Activity column.
- To revise the assessment, click on the gear icon to return to Setup.
If changes need to be made to the test layout/structure after publishing, the assessment must be unpublished.