Answer Key Only, Express, ExamView, and Item Bank assessments may be administered on paper by using SchoolCity answer sheets and scored using SchoolCity Scan, or by using GradeCam™ technology. This document will review the process for printing answer sheets for administering assessments on paper with SchoolCity Scan.
SchoolCity Scan and GradeCam answer sheets are NOT interchangeable. Please make sure that if an assessment permits both types of scoring, the correct answer sheet is selected for printing by users.
Visit Navigating to Printing Answer Sheets to learn how to access the printing process.
The SchoolCity answer sheets are traditional bubble sheets that are scored using SchoolCity Scan.
Individual Student and Class Roster Templates
- The Individual Student template is unique for each student with the student’s information at the top of the page. Each student receives their own answer sheet.
- The Class Roster template has all student names on one sheet with only the test information at the top of the page. All students receive the same answer sheet. Each student bubbles in the Y bubble next to their name and proceeds with the test.
- Normal size bubble sheets have a maximum of 120 items.
- Large size bubble sheets have a maximum of 60 items.
Print SchoolCity Scan Answer Sheets
- Assessment Name, Subject, School Year
- Answer Sheet Type: Select the preferred type.
- Answer Sheet Template: Select the preferred template. Click on the view icon (eye) to preview each template.
- Bubble Size: Select the preferred size for the answer sheet. Click on the view icon (eye) to preview each size.
- Search for students by Course Group, Course, and/or Grade. Click Refresh.
- Schedule Students/Groups for printing.
- Status of Printing: Partial Section Printed or Entire Section Printed
- Number of students selected for printing.
- Print Answer Sheets or Generic Answer Sheet.