When an Item Bank assessment has been published, PDFs of the Test Booklet and a Summary reference document of the assessment are automatically populated in Manage Assessments, and can be printed for teachers, students, or other users. For AKO and Express assessments, if a PDF of the assessment has been uploaded in the Setup step of the creation process, it will be located in the Assessment Manager. Supporting documents can also be uploaded and printed for all targeted audiences.
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar, click on Assessments
- Find the published assessment you wish to print in the list below. In the row with the assessment name, click on the open documents folder icon under Functions.
View PDF Documents
- Item Bank assessment: The PDF of the Student Booklet will be displayed, along with a Summary document. The Summary document contains a summary of the items on the test, aligned standards, DOK levels and Blooms Taxonomy levels, the answer key, and the assessment as it would appear to the student with the correct answers indicated.
Online AKO or Express Assessment: The PDF of the assessment that was uploaded during Setup step of the assessment building process will be shown.
- To view, download, and print, click on the name of the desired document. Once displayed, the user will have the options available.
- To delete a document, click on Remove file.