The Student Portal is the UI for students to access online assessments, view test results, take surveys and complete assignments. Depending on the online security environment setup by the District the student login process may vary.
The district may have set up a Single Sign-on (SSO) system. In this case, students will use the standard login credentials as provided by the district. Access to SchoolCity Student Portal may be an icon/link within the district's LMS environment.
Once logged in, students will land on the Launchpad. This is the Home page. To access and/or review Scores:
- Select the Score label, or
- Select the Review Scores flip card.
- Select the appropriate assessment to review.
All assessments will not necessarily be available to be reviewed. Assessment specific test security measures may have been set by the Teacher, School, or District.
- Click on View Result in the View column to see the detail information of the selected assessment.
- Details of the assessment result information is displayed.
The detailed nature of the results may vary by assessment. The assessments can be setup with limitations on seeing detailed information.