The Student Portal is the UI for students to access online assessments, view test results, take surveys and complete assignments. Depending on the online security environment setup by the District the student login process may vary.
Log in to the Student Portal
The district may have set up a Single Sign-on (SSO) system. In this case, students will use the standard login credentials as provided by the district. Access to Student Portal may be an icon/link within the district's LMS environment.
- Open an internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge), then navigate to the district's SchoolCity Student website. Review the Login screen to make sure you are on the right page.
- SchoolCity < STUDENT> should be displayed in the upper left corner.
- The District name and logo should be below the Student Access User Name and Password.
- Under STUDENT ACCESS, enter User Name and Password. If Show Password is available, you can check this box to see your password as you enter it.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- If students are provided with a printed QR code, use the QR Code Login option to log in in to the Student Portal by clicking the button to the right of the Sign in button and holding the QR Code in front of the device's camera when prompted.
- Select the Sign in with Google button if the district has this feature enabled.
Once logged in, students will the Launchpad. This is the Home page. There are 4 main parts to the Launchpad:
- The User Menu Bar (green bar).
- The Top Menu Bar (white bar)
- Welcome message, your Name, and Time Stamp
- The Flip Cards
Once logged into the Student Portal, the back browser button is disabled