The Student Portal is the UI for students to access online assessments, view test results, take surveys and complete assignments. Depending on the online security environment setup by the District the student login process may vary.
Flip Cards provide quick links to assessments, score, lessons, resources, student history and surveys within the Student Portal. They correspond to the tabs in the Top Menu Bar.
- TAKE ASSESSMENTS Flip Card: Click on the card and it will “flip” over and reveal the assessments that are Available or Incomplete.
- Click on an assessment to begin taking it.
- "More” takes you to your complete list of assessments.
- REVIEW SCORES Flip Card: Click on the card and it will “flip” over to reveal the most recent assessments for which you can review the test results.
- Click on an assessment to review.
- “More” takes you to your complete list of scores to review.
- MY RESOURCES Flip Card: Click on the card and it will “flip” over to reveal the personal resources that have been assigned to you.
- Click on Resources to review and complete.
- Select the assignment to review.
Add/Remove Flip Cards
- Click on the gear icon in the blue box in the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will open a menu for you to choose which flip cards you want to display.
- Check the box next to the cards you want on your Launchpad.
- Click Save.
- The Launchpad reflects the update.
Rearrange the Flip Cards
Flip Cards can be rearranged in any order by selecting a Flip Card and dragging it to a different position.
Customize the Color of the Flip Cards
- To change the color of a Flip Card, click on the Flip Card to “flip” it.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner on the back of the card.
- Click on the desired color in the chart.
- Click on Save to display the new color.