The Report Card is a SchoolCity module that can be implemented by the district. There is no fee for the module. However, there are fees associated with the template setup for the Report Cards. The environment is designed in collaboration with the district to include standards-based grading statements and grading rubrics based on district needs. In addition, SchoolCity includes Report Card Admin permissions that can be granted to specific District and School Level Administrators in order to manage students, teachers, and Report Card settings.
Where to start:
- Click the grid icon to open the navigation grid menu, and select Report Card.
- Or, click on the REPORT CARD Flip Card.
- On the reverse side, select View/Print/Enter Grade By Student.
- On the Report Card screen, select Report Card Admin.
Like-Grade Level Teachers can be linked within a district, within a school, or within a grade in order to “share” students’ report cards.
Linking teachers allows them to grade shared students; however, only one teacher can edit a student’s report card at a time.
- Select the Manage Teachers tab.
- District Level users can select a Grade Level and/or School, while School Level users can select a Grade Level.
- Use the Search box to find a specific teacher in the district or school.