The Report Card is a SchoolCity module that can be implemented by the district. There is no fee for the module. However, there are fees associated with the template setup for the Report Cards. The environment is designed in collaboration with the district to include standards-based grading statements and grading rubrics based on district needs. In addition, SchoolCity includes Report Card Admin permissions that can be granted to specific District and School Level Administrators in order to manage students, teachers, and Report Card settings.
Where to start:
- Click the grid icon to open the navigation grid menu, and select Report Card.
- Or, click on the REPORT CARD Flip Card.
- On the reverse side, select View/Print/Enter Grade By Student.
- On the Report Card screen, select Report Card Admin.
District Level users can move one or more students from one school to another and from one teacher’s roster to another within the district. School Level users can move one or more students from one teacher’s roster to another within the school.
- On the Report Card Admin screen, select Manage Students.
- District Level users: Select a School, then click Refresh.
- District and School Level users: Use the Student Search box to find a specific student. Enter the student’s ID number, Last, or First Name, then click on the magnifying glass icon to view the results.
- To move the student, click on the Move icon in the Functions column in the same row as the student’s name.
- District Level users: Select the student’s new School from the drop down list.
- District or School Level users: If the Report Card Teacher is also changing (the teacher who will complete the student’s report card), then slide No to Yes.
- Select the new Report Card Teacher. By default, the first set of teachers shown are those who teach the grade level in which the student is enrolled.
- Select More Teachers to view all teachers at the new school if the desired teacher is not shown. Select the new teacher, then click OK to continue.
- Select Move Student when the new School and/or new Teacher have been selected.
- A message will appear confirming this action. Click OK to continue. The student can be found on the new Report Card Teacher’s roster.
- View History of any transactions regarding a student by clicking on the History icon in the Functions column.
- The Activity Date, Activity, and User Full Name of the user who made changes will be displayed.