Review survey results or In Progress or Closed surveys.
Where to Start
- From the top menu select Surveys.
- Under Functions, select Reports.
Survey Report Overview
By default, all students or staff visible to your account will be included in survey reporting and results.
- Survey Details will appear at the top of the page.
- Use Filters to refined survey results such as by: Grade Level, Course Group, Course, School, Teacher, and/or Period.
- Question Summaries provide all questions within the survey and attached results.
- Select the + icon to expand a question and view reporting details on each question.
- The number of respondents is available by question.
- To download an image of this page, select Download.
- To view the report in a larger view, select Full Screen.
Filter Survey Results
Survey results by default show all students or staff that you have access to. However, you can further refine your survey results using the following one, some, or multiple filters:
- Select Grade Level Surveyed to choose specific grade levels.
- Select Course Group to pull from specific course groups visible to you.
- Select Course to choose specific courses of students or staff visible to you.
- If you have access to multiple schools or sites, select School to choose a specific school site.
- To select a specific Teacher, select Teacher.
- Select Period to select a specific period or course of students visible to you.
- Once any or all of these filters are selected, select Refresh to generate survey results.
Expand Question Summary
- Each question provides the ability to Expand to see additional results and graphs. Multiple questions can be expanded at once.
- A Column Chart will show the response distribution for each of the responses, followed by a percent compared to the total number of respondents.
- The Total Number of Respondents is found on the top right corner of the graph.
- To download the expanded questions as an image file, select the Downloads menu for options such as PNG, JPEG, PDF and SVG.
- To download the expanded questions into a specific PDF format, select Download at the top of the graph for portrait or landscape view.
- To see the graphs in a larger window, select Full Screen.
- To close this question and move onto the next, select the Collapse icon.
- Select a specific response to drill-down and retrieve more information about survey results for that response.
- If the survey is setup to identify a school linkage, the initial question will be the school selection.
- Expanding the school selection will display the response totals by school.
Drill-Down by Response
When a specific response is selected, you can view the following:
- The total number of records for the selected response is displayed above the list.
- Information for each recorded survey includes Date Submitted, Student ID, Last Name, First Name, Grade, and School.
- A Search Bar allows to search for unique records (ie. name, by submission date, etc.)
- If there are more pages of results, select additional page thumbnails to move forward or back.
- To download this selected graph, select Downloads for options such as PDF (Portrait/Landscape) or Excel.
- To exit this view and return to Question Summaries, select Exit Full Screen.