Survey functions work in support of survey building and administration.
Where to Start
- In the navigation panel, select Surveys to navigate to Manage Surveys.
Find the survey to work with and select the Function icon required.
- To setup, edit, and manage the survey, select Setup (gear icon).
- To review the survey documents, select the Document folder (folder icon).
- To print survey answer sheets for scanning or document camera purposes, select Print (printer icon)
- To score surveys using a document camera, select Score With Document Camera (camera icon).
- Once a survey has been administered, you can view the survey results by selecting Report (chart icon).
- To permanently remove a survey, select Delete (trash can icon).
- Additional options from the drop down menu are:
- Export All Responses - Excel
- Export All Responses - CSV
- Delete Responses
- Survey Name, number of responses and number of questions display at the top.
- Filters can be used to narrow down the information displayed in the survey report.
- Select the "+" symbol to expand a question to review the Response Chart.
- Download contains options to generate PDFs of the report.
- Select either PDF - Portrait or PDF - Landscape. The PDF that is generated will reflect the state of the Survey Report screen when a Download option is selected.
To permanently remove a survey, select the Delete function and then select OK in the confirmation message.
Drop Down Menu (down arrow icon) Options
- Copy Survey
To duplicate or copy an existing survey, make adjustments and edits, select Copy. This copy will be an unpublished version of the original survey selected. The survey may be copied to the current school year or the following school year.
- Export All Responses - The user may export the survey data to either an Excel spreadsheet or a CSV file. These options are currently available only for student surveys with at least one response submitted.
- Delete Responses
To permanently remove survey results from a survey, select Delete Responses. This process cannot be undone.
Survey History includes Activity Date, Activity or action, and name of the user who carried out the action.
- Header displays Scheduling Students, the Survey Name and survey detail information.
- Filter by School, Course Group, Course and Grade to narrow the displayed information.
- Select respondents to be shown, Scheduled or Unscheduled.
- Display respondents by School or Grade.
- Select Teachers. The search bar can be used to find teachers in the column.
- Select Periods. The search bar can be used to find periods in the column.
- Select Students. The search bar can be used to find students in the column.
- Select Save or Cancel.
For a survey with Survey Audience: Teacher, the Schedule feature will only display the School and Teacher columns noted above.