The Top Menu Bar (white) is a fixed site-wide header that displays on all pages of the application.
Top Menu Bar (white)
Launchpad: Click on the Launchpad title or on the grid icon in the Top Menu Bar to view the modules available to you, depending on your role. Click on any module icon to go to that module. The selected module name will then be displayed in place of Launchpad in the grid and becomes your point of access to other modules.
- Launchpad: Click here to return to the Launchpad Homepage.
- Assessments: This is a link to the Manage Assessments module where all District, School, and Teacher assessments are housed (depending on your role). This is also the location for any Premade assessments that your district has licensed.
- Item Banks: The Item Bank(s) your district has purchased, along with District Banks, are housed here. Depending on your role(s) and permissions, you may be able to view the banks. This tab also includes My Work Space and/or School and/or District Work Space, where items and passages can be created for use in an Item Bank Assessment
- Reports: This is where all reports are housed, such as Predefined Reports, Class Rosters, Custom Reports, Student History, and more.
- Resources: This feature allows you to access open education Classroom Resources by Subject, Type, Provider, and includes links to education websites.
- Dashboard: This customizable module provides an interactive data display for one or more assessments via a series of graphs.
- Parent Portal Manager: Districts may permit parents access to view their student’s assessment results. This module allows district staff to manage parent requests for access.
- Admin: Designed for District Administrators, this module contains District Defaults, Role Permissions, Users, and Templates.
- Additional modules (not shown) may include: Report Card, Student Support Services, and others purchased separately by your district.
- Global Search Box: By entering a student’s Last Name, First Name, ID or Student Number, you can quickly access the student’s History Report.
- Notification Center (bell icon): Click here to view your notifications. The Notification Center is comprised of two tabs; New Notifications and Past Notifications The number beside the Notification Center Bell icon represents the number of new notifications waiting for you to view.
- Help Section (question icon): Click here to find help with any feature. The Help Topics menu includes documents with step-by-step directions and explanations, Release Notes, Webinars, Videos, and instructions for contacting support.
- Apps Menu (lines icon): Click here to view a drop down list of other features, such as Groups, Rubrics Manager, Scoring Event, Tags Manager, Scoring Event and Mange Bulk Printing. There may also be other add-on applications listed in the Apps menu that your district has licensed.
Admin/District Level users may also utilize the Global Search Box to view/modify a staff member's profile.
When the browser window is narrowed, the Launchpad configuration changes as shown:
- The District/School name disappears from the User Menu Bar.
- Notifications and Help Section move to the Apps Menu (lines icon).
- Global Search Box becomes a magnifying glass icon.
- Modules are listed in a vertical