After logging in, users land on the Launchpad. The Flip Cards are prominently displayed below the Launchpad label and the current time and date. Flip Cards are intended to serve as a shortcut to the more quickly access the different modules and features in the application.
This article is an overview of the customizations for each Flip Card.
Customizing the Flip Cards
Users can choose the Flip Cards to display on the Launchpad:
- Select the Gear icon in a blue box at the top right hand corner of the Launchpad.
- Check the box next to a Flip Card name to select or de-select it. A green check mark means the Flip Card will display. An open box means the Flip Card is an option available to users, but will not display unless selected. If the Flip Card is grayed out, it is not available for users to select.
- Select Save when all selections have been made. Users may add and remove Flip Cards as often as desired.
To customize the color of each Flip Card:
- Select the card to flip to the reverse side.
- Select the Gear icon in the top right corner of the card.
- The Flip Card Color Settings will display. Select the desired card color from the color options.
- Select Save to save the new color.
- The new color will now display on the face of the Flip Card.