Once an online assessment has been created, published and students activated, students may be managed using the Activate option associated with the Advanced Settings.
From the Functions drop down menu in Manage Assessments select Advanced Settings.
Where to Start
In the Top Menu Bar, click the grid icon to open the navigation grid menu, and select Assessments.
- Find the desired published assessment from the list in Manage Assessments.
- To the far right in the same row as the assessment name, click on the down arrow in Functions, and select Advanced Settings.
- Select the Activate tab.
- To limit your view to only Activated students, slide the Show only activated students slide bar from No to Yes.
- Once selected as Yes, the activated students can be accessed.
- The Activated Students can be grouped By Students, By Grades or By Groups.
- To inactivate students, drill down to the appropriate School, Teacher, Course to locate the students.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the student name.
- Once selected, the system will display the number of students selected for Inactivation.
- After selecting all students to be inactivated, select the Inactivate Selected Students button.
- A confirmation of the processing will be displayed.
The Activate option currently only displays students in the Activated or Reactivated status. There may be additional students that have begun taking the assessment but area currently in a different status (Exited, Incomplete, etc.).