Once assessment results have been uploaded, either by scanning, GradeCam™, or online administration, the data can be viewed in a variety of ways. Feedback Cards include a student’s Raw Score, Percent Correct and Performance Level. It may also list the items the student answered incorrectly showing their answer, the correct answer, and the standards not mastered. Feedback Cards are designed for distribution to students.
Where to Start
- From the Navigation Grid Menu, select Reports.
- The default setting shows the list of Predefined Reports under the orange tab.
- Click on the Feedback Cards name in blue or on the view icon (eye) to the far right to go to the Feedback Cards. Note the descriptor statement for this report.
View the Feedback Cards:
- Assessment Roster, Name, and Summary Data
- Change Roster: Click on the down arrow to select a different roster of students.
- Change Assessment: Click on the down arrow to select a different assessment.
- Search Filters: Types of search filters depend on user role. Click Refresh to view results.
- Filter Students: View specific subgroups of students.
- PRA: Click to access the Personalized Review Assignments (PRAs) for this assessment.
- Show Details: Select the values to include on the card: All Items (default) or Missed Items, Correct Response, Student Response, Claims, Targets & Standards (if set to ON in My Preferences for SBAC states), and/or Standards Only.
- Student Search Box: To view results for a specific student, enter the student’s first or last name, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Student Results: Selected details display for each student.
- Form: When multiple forms have been enabled for an AKO assessment, the form used will display for each student under the Overall. Additionally, the Student Response and Correct Response will reflect what the student entered and what the form contained when the student took the test.
- Full screen: View the Feedback Cards report in full screen mode.
- Download icon: Export report to PDF by student or by class, portrait or landscape.
Select the Assessment Name to view an online preview of the assessment.
Limited Feedback Cards
Limited Feedback Cards are available for users when Item and Test Security has been enabled for an assessment. The limited cards will include an Overall Score (1), Overall Time Spent (2), and will list mastered and non-mastered standards (3), if selected. If Embargo is turned on for the assessment, the feedback cards will not display.