Once assessment results have been uploaded through file upload, scanning, GradeCam™, or online administration, the data can be viewed in a variety of ways. One of the Predefined Reports is the Demographics Profile which displays assessment data by demographic group of the test takers for the selected assessment. Results may be viewed by Performance Levels or by Proficient/Not Proficient.
- From the Grid, select Reports.
- In the Report Manager, the list of Predefined Reports will show underneath the Predefined tab.
- Click on the Demographics Profile name in blue or on the view icon (eye) to the far right to go to the Demographics Profile report. Note the descriptor statement for this report.
View the Demographics Profile report:
(Teacher User shown)
- Assessment Name and Summary data.
- Data Filter: Change Roster
- Data Filter: Change Assessment
- Search Filters: Types depend on User role.
- Filter Students: Filter by student demographics
- Views: Summary (All User Roles), By School (District User), By Grade (District and School Users), By Teacher (District and School Users). Click Refresh to view results.
- PRA: Click here to view the PRA(s) assigned for this assessment, and the student results.
- Full Screen: Click here to view the report full screen.
- Download icon: Export report to PDF, Excel, or CSV format.
- Profile Groups to Display: Use the drop down menus to select one or more demographics. (Options will vary depending on district Student Information System.) Click Refresh to view results.
- By Proficient/Not Proficient OR By Performance Levels: Proficient/Not Proficient threshold determined by the Standards Mastery Threshold and color coding are set in District Defaults or My Preferences. Performance Level descriptors, cut point or percentages, and color coding are set by the assessment creator and/or district template. Each will vary from what is shown.
- Summary: By Performance Levels: Demographics Profile Groups (All Students, then each selected group), Filter, Sub-Group, Average Raw Score, Average Percent Correct, Students (Number and Percent-blue bar graph), Performance Level information (Number of students and Percent of students with a colored bar graph.)
- View Students: For Teacher Users, click on the demographic to view the list of students in that group.
Summary: By Proficient/Not Proficient
- Profile groups: Demographic Profile Groups may be created by Admin and District level users in order to be used as filters.
- Sub-Groups: "Ethnicity" and "Other" subgroups are made up of existing demographic groups.
- Average Raw Score
- Average Percent Correct
- Proficient: number and percent listed (This is dependent on My Preferences or the Preferences set at the district level)
- Not Proficient: number and percent listed (This is dependent on My Preferences or the Preferences set at the district level)
District Level User Views
By School > By Performance Levels: A comparison of All Schools will be shown.
District and School Level User View
By Grade > By Performance Levels: A comparison of All Grades (if more than one have taken the same assessment) and the selected grade will be shown.
By Teacher > By Performance Levels: A comparison of All Teachers will be shown.
View Students: For Teacher Level Users, students in each demographic group may be viewed.
- Click on a percentage in blue font.
- View student data: Student ID, Last Name, First Name, Current Grade Level, Level Tested, Raw Score, Percent Correct, and Performance Level.
- Download to PDF, Excel, CSV.
- Exit Full Screen