After students have completed an assessment with Question Groups, the Question Group Report will automatically generate and will be available for review.
Where to Start
- From the Navigation Grid, select Reports.
- The default setting shows the list of Predefined Reports under the orange tab. Click on the Question Groups name in blue or on the view icon (eye) to the far right to go to the report. Note the descriptor statement for this report.
View the Question Groups Report
- Assessment Name and Summary Data
- Data Filter: Change Roster.
- Data Filter: Change Assessment.
- Search Filters: Types of search filters depend on user role. Click Refresh to view results.
- Filter Students: View specific subgroups of students.
- Full Screen: View the report in full screen mode.
- Download icon: Export report to PDF, Excel, or CSV format.
- Create Group: Create a student group based on the results of the report.
- Student Search Box: To view results for a specific student, enter the student’s first or last name, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Student Results: ID #, Name, Grade, Raw Score, Overall Raw Score (RS) and % Correct, Question Group Raw Score (RS) and % Correct (blue bar). Class average in black type.
Select the Assessment Name to view an online preview of the assessment.