A Dashboard data visualization view has been added to the navigation toolbar. The Dashboard provides users with an interactive view of the data available for their latest assessment via a series of graphs from four popular predefined reports; Test Results, Standard Analysis, Demographic Profile, and Summary Report are available by default.
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar, select Dashboard. (District Level User shown.)
- User defined Dashboards are created and stored on the Dashboard page.
- Select the + icon to add new Dashboard grouping.
- The initial Predefined widgets are: Test Results, Standard Analysis, Demographic Profile, and Summary Report.
- To add Content to the widgets, select the down arrow and select Edit
- Roster: Change by clicking on the down arrow and making the desired changes.
- Assessment Name: Change by clicking on the down arrow and making the desired changes.
- Select Apply to save selections.
- Summary Data: Number of Students Tested and Average Percent Correct.
- Filters: Use the drop down menus to filter the results as desired
- Select Save or Save & Close to save the selected assessment for the widget.
- Table with Average Raw Score, Average Percent Correct, Number of Students Tested, and Number and Percent of Students in each Performance Level.
- Pie Graph and Box Plot of student results
- Expand and/or contract the window size of the selected widget by dragging window corners for sizing. Arrows in both lower corners will appear when mouse hovers over the selected widget.
- Select the down arrow to access:
- Full Screen
- Full Screen: Click on the full screen selection in the upper right corner to view the table and graphs in full screen. Click on Exit Full Screen (orange button) to go back to the Dashboard.
Two graph options are available for this report - Column and Box Plot.
- Column: This is the default graph when opening the Dashboard.
- Hover over the bars to display individual standard descriptors and the average percent correct.
- Box Plot: Click on Box Plot to switch the graph.
- Hover over each box plot to reveal statistics.
- A main interactive donut chart displays the various populations of students who completed the assessment according to the color key on the right. Other subgroups are displayed underneath.
- Hover over any section of a donut chart to display demographic details.
Demographics shown are dependent on the district Student Information System (SIS) and may vary from what is shown.
Two graph options are available for this report Negative Stack and Wind Rose.
- Negative Stack: This is the default graph when opening the Dashboard. It shows the percent of students at each school that scored Not Proficient or Proficient.
- Hover over any bar to view the number and percent of students.
- Wind Rose: This graph shows the percent of students at each performance level, according to the key underneath. Performance levels are determined by the Test Creator and may vary from what is shown.
- Hover over any portion of the graph to view the percent of students in that performance level.
- Select the Gear icon to view options for the Dashboard view.
- Select Add Content to view the available chart options.
- The available chart types are:
- Test Results
- Standard Analysis
- Demographics Profile
- Class Roster
- Performance by Demographic
- Performance by Grade Level