The Horizon Student Summary Report provides organizations that have purchased the Horizon ACT College Readiness Package the ability to review student results. The Student Summary Report provides a single page report breakdown of a student's scores across the different sections of the assessment.
Only organizations that have purchased the Horizon ACT College Readiness Packages have access to these reports. Please contact your CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the Grid, select Reports.
- Go to the Horizon tab.
- Choose Student Summary Report to access the report.
The report can also be accessed via Manage Assessments and selecting the Report icon on the desired Horizon assessment.
Generate the Report
- Update the Roster and Assessment as needed to access the appropriate group of students and desired assessment.
- A School, Teacher, and Period must be selected to generate the report as this report is a single page per student.
- Select Refresh to generate the report.
- Individual Students is selected by default. This method is designed for generated single class sizes at a time.
- Use All Students to generate the report for a larger group of students. Users are not limited to a single period and can select all Schools, Teachers, and Periods available. Users can decide how the pages of the PDFs are collated prior to generating the export.
- Use the Download icon to download PDFs of the Individual Student reports.
Using the All Students method generates in 24 hours. Users receive a notification when the report is ready to download from within the Manage Bulk Downloads page.