The Horizon Student Roster Report displays student performance on the Horizon ACT and PreACT subject-level tests administered in SchoolCity and the overall composite score the student achieved for the composite test.
Only organizations that have purchased the Horizon ACT College Readiness Packages have access to these reports. Please contact your CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the Grid, select Reports.
- Go to the Horizon tab.
- Choose Student Roster Report to access the report.
The report can also be accessed via Manage Assessments and selecting the Report icon on the desired Horizon assessment.
Generate the Report
- Update the Roster and Assessment as needed to access the appropriate group of students and desired assessment.
- Users are not limited to a single period and can select all Schools, Teachers, and Periods available. Select Refresh to generate the report.
- By default, All Students tested will appear in the table.
- Use the Download icon to download as a PDF.