The Student Roster with Growth Report illustrates each student's performance across two separate composite administrations of practice ACTs/PreACTs. Users will see scaled scores for the composite assessment and four subject areas for each administered assessment. Users will also see a "diff" value that represents the difference in scaled scores between assessment 2 and 1.
Only organizations that have purchased the Horizon ACT College Readiness Packages have access to these reports. Please contact your CSM for more information.
Where to Start
- From the Grid, select Reports.
- Go to the Horizon tab.
- Choose Student Roster with Growth Report to access the report.
Generate the Report
- Update the Roster and Assessments as needed to access the appropriate group of students and desired assessments to compare growth
- Users are not limited to a single period and can select all Schools, Teachers, and Periods available. Select Refresh to generate the report.
- By default, All Students tested will appear in the table.
- Use the Download icon to download as a PDFs, EXCEL, or CSV file.
The formula to calculate Diff = Assessment 2 Scaled Score (Composite/Subject) - Assessment 1 Scaled Score (Composite/Subject). Users will see the following within the table:
- A dash (-)† may appear if the scaled score is not yet calculated and the administration window is still open
- Green Diff Values - Positive or 0 Diff values will show in green to indicate positive growth from Assessment 1 to 2
- Red Diff Values - Negative Diff values will show in red to indicate negative growth from Assessment 1 to 2