This lesson guides users through Linking Item Bank and Performance Based assessments from the Assessment Manager. Linking assessments allow users to create composite scores within reporting.
The feature only works with Item Bank and Performance Based assessments.
Where to Start
- From the Grid, go to Assessments to access the Manage Assessments page.
- Select the dropdown arrow under Functions
- Select Scaled Scores
Creating Scaled Scores is an option configuration. Linked Assessment do not require Scaled Scores to exist.
- Enter Scaled Score values or choose to Load from Available Templates.
- Save after entries are complete
- Use the + to add additional Scaled Score Sets
- Once all sets are entered, use the checkbox to determine if values will display on the Staff Portal and the drop down if they'll appear in Reports.
- View the History of Scaled Scores sets entered.
- Once finished, Apply Scale to Reports.
The data in Predefined Reports reflects a composite score of the linked assessments. Linked Assessments can be toggled back and forth using the Linked button. Student must have completed all of the assessments to appear in Predefined Reports of the Linked Assessments. The assessments linked can also still be reported on individually as well.