Bulk Activation will activate all scheduled students for the selected number of assessments. Depending on the number of assessments chosen and the number of students scheduled, this procedure may require overnight processing.
Bulk Activate for Online Testing is a permission-based feature available by default to Admin level users. Admin users may grant this permission to other user roles via the Admin module Roles tab.
This function allows users with permission to bulk activate for selected students for one assessment.
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar, click on Assessments.
- From the Assessment Manager, click on the drop down arrow under Functions, and select Activate.
- This action will take the user to Advanced Settings: Scheduling Students. From the originally scheduled students, select the schools, teachers, classes and/or students to be activated by checking the appropriate box(es).
- The number of students selected for activation will appear in the lower left hand corner.
- Click the green Activate Selected Students button in the lower right hand corner to activate.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to continue. The Selected students may now begin online testing in the Student Portal.